Friday, January 30, 2009

me and sports


I have played football for 10 years. For the last 4 years i have played for Parkview High School. This last football season i played left tackle and d end. I made 2nd team all conf. and dist. The team as a whole was in the top 5 of SW MO for offense yards. We broke are 50 game losing streek. We beat Hillcrest in double over time. I am going to college at MO.Valley in Marshall MO. Im going there on football. I cant wait to get done with high school and go to college.
Have a great day
Brian

5 comments:

  1. First of all, get me to help you Tuesday with the photo business.

    Second, that's great about your college plans. Have you already been accepted?

    Third, from a writing standpoint, here's what the work on: punctuation and capitalization. For example, i is I, hole is whole the way you're using it, are is our, Im is I'm, and bet is beat.

    Fourth, I'm having a nice day, so thanks.

    Yeehaw! Nurnberg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i have been accepted. Thanks nurn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. BB. Thats is awesome that you got in. I'm so happy for you. You're going to do great!! I will try to come to one of your games, just tell me when they are and all that good stuff. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah son i can't wait to be done with school too, these last months have felt the longest what you planning on doing after school

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not that much into football Brian, but I congratulate you on your successes so far. It's cool that you got accepted into college already. Looks like you'll have a smooth start once you get out of high school. Keep up the good work bud!

    ReplyDelete