Tuesday, February 3, 2009

me and speed




Hi everybody. Hope your having a good week.


I did have a 2008 650 ninja. Then i had a kid pull out in front of me one day on my way home form football. I got slowed dawn but not stopped. I Hit his driver side front finder. The bike was totaled out and i walked away with a small scratch on my ankle.
It was my life. I went everywhere on it, and got everywhere fast may i add. I washed and detailed it all most everyday. It helped me relax. It was so easy going around town on it. And on the highway u could just open it up. Something about going over 100 mph was amazin, and it liked going fast to. The fasts i ever went was 135. It was good on gas, about 40 mpg, 32 mpg if on it hard. I miss that bike so bad. Someday maybe i will get another one. But till then i will keep wishing.


Have a great day,


Brian

3 comments:

  1. Well you are prolly better then I am. I'm done with swimming forever on saturday. But sorry cant hang this weekend. I swim all weekend and I have family coming in this weekend to see me swim. Plus it's my bday weekend. Sorry, but maybe next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea i hear you on that i had a 05 Trophy Triumph 1200 yea a beast then i lost mine because i wasnt very smart...or too smart for my good ;) but yea so long story short i went 180mph down a road and the law doesnt feel so comforting about that but hey atleast im living life but yea not bad post just keep em comin BJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you considered a scooter? They are just like motorcycles. They even have window shields!

    ReplyDelete